Dragonball Dragon Trials
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joining The Saiyan Army?

Go down

Joining The Saiyan Army? Empty Joining The Saiyan Army?

Post by Tairu Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:10 pm

Quest: Hello if you’re reading this we are recruiting for the Saiyan army. We are ready for some new individuals. We look for strength now weakness. All those who have Saiyan Pride and want to show there elegance to the Saiyans prepare you will be tested on some of the harshest tests.

1. You will have to show your strength remember weakness is not invited to this Army of Pride. Looks like a free for all fight against all the other Saiyan Cadets watch out cause a lot of them range from a PL of 300 to even reaching 1000.

2. Good Job you past the first test, well actually I’m pretty amazed. Didn’t think you had it seeing your pretty low PL. Show me something now show me your speed. I want you to catch a speed demon. The quickest type of demon. (Hint – Speed he will obviously be out of your range unless your speed is over 2100 but this is a great way to show intelligence)

3. Wow interesting little show you just put on for us. Your testing isn’t over yet more hardship come your way but for now the last test your to face is your task of defense and endurance. Deflect Ki blasts each Ki is on 30. That part is easy but did I mention you must hold in for 30 Mins with 100 blasting at you per minute so hmmm let’s put that together can you deflect 3000! Good Luck, you’re going to need it.

Wow you did it with all that you’re just what we needed in this Saiyan Army. Well there will be more tasks coming soon so be prepared to go at them!

Rewards : 150+ Strength, 55+ Intelligence, 55+ Speed, 55+ Defense, 55+ Endurance, 15+ Ki

Requirement: Must have a PL of 900
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Ki Sensing
Character Name: Android 17
Race: Android
Power Level: 1450

https://dbdragontrials.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down